Octoplus / Octopus Box Samsung Software v.2.6.2 is out!
We continue to work hard to give Octoplus users best experience and solutions for servicing of their devices. In this update we are proud to present Reset FRP/ Reactivation solution, which works via Micro UART cable for another range of devices with eMMC memory chip!
This operation will not reset/delete user data on the device!
Added Unlock via server for Galaxy S7 SM-G930T and Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T!
Octoplus / Octopus Box Samsung Software v.2.6.2 Release Notes:
🐙 Added Reset FRP/Reactivation lock “Via UART (eMMC memory chip)”* operation via Micro UART cable for the following devices with eMMC memory chip with Android 7.x firmwares:
- SM-A710F, SM-A710FD, SM-A710M, SM-A710MD, SM-A710Y, SM-A710S, SM-A710K, SM-A710L
- SM-G390F, SM-G390W, SM-G390Y
🐙 Added Reset FRP/Reactivation lock “Via UART (eMMC memory chip)”* operation via Micro UART cable for next devices with eMMC memory chip with Android 6.x firmwares:
- SM-J120A, SM-J120AZ, SM-J120F, SM-J120G, SM-J120M, SM-J120FN, SM-J120P,S M-J120ZN, SM-J120W
- SM-J200F, SM-J200BT, SM-J200G, SM-J200GU,SM-J200M, SM-J200Y
- SM-J320A, SM-J320AZ, SM-J321AZ, SM-J320W8
- SM-G5500, SM-G550F, SM-G550FY, SM-G550T, SM-G550T2
- SM-G150N0, SM-G150NK, SM-G150NL, SM-G150NS, SM-G155S
- SM-T375S, SM-T375L
- SM-T377W, SM-T377T
* Note: this operation may not work for some phone’s S-boot. In this case try to write another firmware version or only S-boot from firmware and repeat the operation again.
Also note: This operation will not reset/delete user data on the device!
This new Reset FRP/Reactivation lock operation requires specific connection sequence using Samsung Micro UART (with 525 kOhm resistor inside), Micro USB and again Micro UART cables.
To perform new reset FRP operation, do the following steps:
1. Select the above mentioned device model in Software's list.
2. Press “Reset FRP / Reactivation” button.
3. Select first Reset FRP / Reactivation lock method (press “Via UART (EMMC memory chip)” button).
4. Connect the phone to Box via Samsung Micro UART cable.
5. Press and hold "Vol-" and "Power" buttons for 15-20 seconds and wait until software requests to connect Micro USB cable.
6. Connect the phone to PC via Micro USB cable. Software will read certain data.
7. Connect the phone to Box again via Samsung Micro UART cable according to Software request.
8. Press and hold "Vol-" and "Power" buttons for 15-20 seconds.
9. Follow software instructions (prompts).
🐙 Added Unlock for Galaxy S7 SM-G930T and Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T! Unlock operation doesn't affect KNOX and requires only 210 Octopus/Octoplus Server Credits
You can buy Octopus/Octoplus Server Credits from your local reseller or directly HERE
🐙 Added “Via UART (UFS memory chip)” operation for Samsung SM-N9200 (thanks to Mr. kashif9)
🐙 Fixed "Odin protocol error" issue within Write Firmware feature for SM-G930A/SM-G935A